Wednesday, December 24, 2008

SUSH !!!!!

GEE, everyone is quiet!! Is it the snow?? Or is it that Santa is on his way?? I'll bet he has trouble navigating in this stuff. He might even slide off a roof. The kids are quiet and in bed!! Yeah. All of them, big ones too. Even the TV is going quiet. Too much snow on the dish. Darn!! Means that I have to go scrape it off. BRRRRRR.

At least we finally got full water back. Will see how the outside is when it warms up a bit more out there.

Well, everyone have a good time tomorrow. I am going to miss having left overs. Oh well, the fridge is too full already to put anything more in.

Have fun everyone. Love from all of us.

Illa

4 comments:

Peter said...

Hi Illa and Merry Christ Mass everyone. Yes, quiet here. Karen spent one last last night with her mom. We have power back on, so I stayed at home. I'll joining as many as can make a Christ mass get-together family and picking up Karen. Love to all. PnK

Sandi Hooper said...

All is calm and clear over here on the coast. We're expecting another front later today. My mother, step-dad and my nephew will be coming up tomorrow. And then we look to the arrival of our newest little Hooper. Possibly Monday or Tuesday.

We keep you you in our hearts and prayers.

Sending much love.

Anonymous said...

we are with Suzy spending the night, head home 26th, taking Lisi home then out to St. Helens, going to see the snow and see if we can get into our driveway,... No snow at Suzy just had ice,.... Great having family to be with. Merry Christmas everyone.

Bonnie said...

Hey Sandi and Jim, I am so excited for you guys. You are going to make a terrific Grandma and Grandpa. Keep us posted!!! I didn't even know you all were expecting.