Thursday, April 16, 2009

jess and Tinker

They are doing great, each day is getting better, also he is looking like his old self. Did the paperwork to become Lisi room mate. Tinker on the bed with him, with her head on his bad leg, eye's closed, resting.

I am doing ok, went last night and crashed for a short time, tell Dick showed up.

He is doing a ah,some job Butch hauled more scrap out, removed the porch roof, looks so much better!!!! Also all the stuff out front, now Dick is clearing the area around the house, yaaaaaa!!!

It's going great, but still need to go through the stuff that Dick has in the garage in one spot. Also I need to clear the trailor in the back, will plan on doing that Sunday,

Then start on the house, all is moving forward, also looking at taking the large tree down in front, it has a line with cable going through it, also the support cable,.... Once that is done and the trees along the line, we will be doing great.


Love from Jess, dogs, cats and last me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to find a job, so i can get some rest:)

other said...

Hi Dick.. A.

Sandi Hooper said...

Lueria, I posted a big response here and it isn't on here! I hate it when it does that.

Anyway, I think you guys are awesome. Keep up the great work.