Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jess and Tinker

We had a wonderful day, Jess had Tinker most of the day. He is looking so much better, his brother Bud came and saw him. I took Lisi to have her hair cut, and also to see Jess. Oh, by the way Jess cut his hair at the place he is at.
Also a shampoo, he'd not had it done, (shampoo) from before the car wreak. I smelled.:(, even Jess commented on it.

He is doing so great, they are quit impressed with the way he is doing, he wants to get out.

Love to all, called Bonnie and spoke to Rick, he sounded great. I know Bonnie is busy like myself and I miss them. It has been quite eventful as someone took my wallet, so now I have to have everything replaced, just what I needed adding to all of the other stuff I an dealing with, gerrrrr like there is more I need to do. Oh by the way there location I feel in love with, and the people are great!!!! Nothing like the southern charm.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Do you think that he'll need to be there for six months?

Lili said...

No, Jim, he has only one week, then he moves out of Cascade Park, looking for a month to month close to where he is here, for out patient care. Six months of care provided need. He is doing so great, ahead of what they thought he may need.

Just cast time, Wensday I take him to 2 dr., appointments, Tuesday I need to take my sister to Longview to her Dr. Appointment

All is progessing so fast on all fronts. I will look into the place to go today and in the morning go out to St. Helens, as they have something planned for Jess and me in the morning.

I see God clearing the way for Jess, my family and my new life, taking place.

Glenda said...

You certainly have a lot going on, Lili. Hope it all goes well.