Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jess, Tinker & me

We are spending a wonderful day today, he has dressed and tinker is on the bed with him. He is looking great, but the food to salty, not as good as the hospital.

He is working hard to get better, I will be returning to St. Helens to clean out the food and look at what I need to do next, getting ready to move stuff from the trailor. Looking to gather all the paperwork to pack. Some I can only do. I will be packing motor cycles and all tools together, his personal items in another, my stuff in it's own area, furniture and household seperate. All will move forward, then I have items that will go east.

Life is busy, he will have his personal care giver, so that will be giving me time to do what I need, I wounded if it would be cheeper to rent a warehouse, to put everything, that way all could be moved into one location, and then just seperated....

4 comments:

lueria said...

warehouses cost too much so do storage. its cost 300 a month just for storage. Unlce has 3 of them. lol. Too much for a retired man to pay. hugs just my 2 cents. Better to donate and keep what you have room for. save lots in taxes. better for a fixed income. Call if you need anything.

Jim said...

Lili, it sounds like your life is about to get even busier. I hope that you eat and sleep well so you can be there for Jess and not get sick yourself.
Jim

Illa said...

Hope that Jess is doing better now that he has had time to settle in. You will get things figured out. It will take time but I know that you can do it.

My love to all. Illa

Sandi Hooper said...

Best wishes Jess!!!