Wednesday, April 1, 2009

jess

he went in for the operation at 10:30AM, to have the patch for draining on his right leg cleaned, and also having pins in his right arm done, from what I gather they put in 2 of them.

He is drugged and sleeping right now,he was returned to his room around 1:30PM, so all is well, he was aware but still drugged. Now he is just resting, I look forward the the one on Monday to be finished with.

Tinkerbell went into the doctor at 10:30 AM to be checked out, and the bill will be sent the the lawyer. She ate for the first time, as Lisi and Judy her caregiver took her to Burgerville, and she was able to get a hamburger, so she is happy. The first food from when she was with Jess.

I know that seeing her doctor and getting everything checked out with her, so she could come see Jess, her daddy. Made her feel she was being seen, dog's do know, that they also need to be seen to their oweee's. She knows how we do see to those that are hurt and take care of each of them. This is her time.....

I will keep all posted, and it's wonderful to have Dick helping and my family also, Lueria was wonderful, I was so worried for her, as I understood, how upset she would be with her uncle being hurt,.... I was worried more for her, as I knew I had wonderful care in place for Jess, but no one knew, also am aware of the work at this Hosital,... it was all in God's hands. United overbooked so I could be sent as fast as they could.

I send Love to the most wonderful family and all, while I was trying to get to Jess's side, isn't it great what we have!!!!! WE may fight but what love

Aunty Lili and Uncle Jess

5 comments:

Jim said...

That's good news, Tinkerbell and Jess both came through with 'flying colors.'
Jim

Peter said...

Thanks Lili. Good to hear things are on schedule. Say hi from us. PnK

ILLA said...

I am so glad that he is doing ok. Be good to get all the surgeries over with. Make sure you rest as well. Love to all.

Illa

Teresa Garcia said...

So glad that they are well. Sorry if I sounded spacey on the phone last night, not exactly at my best.

Give Uncle Jess hugs for me.

And Aunt Bonnie... hugs your way for you and Uncle Rick.

Sandi Hooper said...

So glad to hear that Jess & Rick are both doing well.

Thank you all for the updates.