Thursday, December 6, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I AM ON A MISSION, AND MAKING MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE TO ALL OF YOU:
I AM SO TIRED OF BEING FAT AND NOT HAVING ENERGY, THAT IS ONE REASON ALTHOUGH NOT THE ONLY REASON WE ARE ON THIS PH PROGRAM. I have lost 12 lbs since the reunion, another 35 to go. I am so excited. It's really fun to do this with Rick gone and then to see what I can accomplish by the time I see him again. He's lost about the same. It's one way to make the time go by faster when he's gone. I am going to be one sexy looking sister when you see me again.
I have tried to send two emails to Suzy and they haven't gone through, is anyone else having any problems getting through.
I MISS ALL MY CRAZY SLIBLING (NOT A TYPE ERROR) AND FAMILY

10 comments:

Jim said...

Bonnie,
That's pretty impressive, losing 12 pounds. Losing weight is definitely harder as one gets older, and I'm referring to myself as the 'one.'

I have to admit, I've been remiss in exercising lately. I'm hot and cold, generally cold. Most of the time I'm a 'weekend warrior' when it comes to exercising. It's a good weekend if I can't wait to get back to work so I can get some rest!

Jim

Anonymous said...

me, I like to get on my bike !!

Peter said...

Sorry, you wont get 'accountability' from me! That job is for someone who isn't wearing the proof of America's prosperity. One thing I will say: don't ever let yourself get discouraged.

Anonymous said...

funny Ben.
I go shooting. great exercise!! You have to learn to control your breathing. in which also calms you nerves and slows your blood flow. and of course fresh air.
cupid

other said...

About Suzi; I haven't heard a word. I tried emailing her but no answer. I know she's probably terrible busy, except when she's cruising to Vegas in her $3000000 Saab! Anyone got her latest snail mail address? Peter

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peter said...

Ive sent off a bunch of picture disks, you all should get your soon, if you hadn't already. I'll send hers off to the address above. Thanks

Anonymous said...

what disk?









Yes i got it, thanks
cupid

Anonymous said...

u.f.o. disks !! don't you guys look at the sky?? btw, we got our dvd thanx , now if I can only find it !!

Jim said...

Peter,
Thanks for the CD. I'm going to go through it this weekend.
Jim