Saturday, December 8, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do the outside 'decorations' and Sandi does the inside decorations. These are a couple of the Christmas Yard Cards that I painted last year. Really, the inside decorations are much more festive than the outside decorations. But, I do need to, at least, try to do my part. I'm not really the 'slacker' that you may think I am.

(Actually, I am). Sandi is the real 'mover and shaker' in our now smaller family unit. If it weren't for her, like Peter said, I'd be living in a cave with a large screen TV nailed to the wall, or maybe balanced on a rock. No, really, that's an 'untruth.' I am to cheap to do that, I would probably be staring at a fire trying to come to grips with the 'meaning of life.'


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Our quasi-Christmas tree. Actually it's a 4-1 cherry tree that I bought today. Sandi quickly moved it outside.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd tell you to come and see the pines here in the mountains, but then you would remind me of the red woods you have there !!

Jim said...

Go ahead, tell me. I love those pine forests that are clear underneath. The Redweed forest is a difficult forest to walk through. I guess that's why this area is considered a rain forest. We're up to 73.5" since Jan. 1.
Jim

Sandi Hooper said...

I moved the tree outside so it would not die... Jim has excellent artistic sensibilities and I trust his decorating sense implicitly. I just didn't want to sacrifice another living object on the altar of art!

His signs are very very pretty. The photo just doesn't do them justice.

You all should come over and see them for yourselves!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Sandi & Jim. We didn't comment on the art cause we know what an artist Jimito is .maybe we should call him Jimmio and you Sandio ?!! ho-ho !!

other said...

Hey!! where did you get Charlie Browns Christmas tree? Oh and we are ALL planning on showing up christmas morn. better have Breakfast ready :)

Jim said...

My contribution to Christmas morning breakfast is waffles. Step right up, there'll be plenty.
Jim

Sandi Hooper said...

Funny you should mention bfast, 'cuz that's what we're doing and you all ARE INVITED!!!! That's not a joke or idle talk... I'm dead serious! Especially you!