Tuesday, February 5, 2008

HI HA ALL, MY HONEY BUN HAS BEEN HOME SO I HAVE BEEN A BIT BUSY. HE GOES BACK TO WORK TOMORROW.
WELL ANOTHER CHANGE IN PLANS. TIMING IS NOT RIGHT TO MOVE, EVEN THOUGH I HAD THE HOUSE HALF PACKED.
WE WOULD END UP GOING BACK WITH NO MONEY AND TO MANY OTHER THINGS WERE NOT WORKING OUT. AS MUCH AS I WANTED TO BE NEAR ALL OF YOU AND WORK WITH SUZY, THERE WERE TO MANY THINGS STOPPING US. I THING I AM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO SETTLE IN HERE AND CHANGE MY HEART AND ADDITUDE ABOUT TENN.
I STARTED UNPACKING THEN DECIDED IT WAS A GOOD TIME TO DO SOME OF THE PAINTING AND WALLPAPERING WE HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO. RICK IS GOING TO BUILD ON ANOTHER ROOM FOR A SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM AND A DOOR OFF OUR BATHROOM TO THE HOT TUB AND ENCLOSE IT. SO I HAVE PLENTY TO DO TO KEEP ME OUT OF TROUBLE WHEN HE IS WORKING.
HEY BEN AND ILLA, IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE 70 DEGREES HERE TODAY. ALSO GOOD GOING ON YOUR PROGRESS. DO YOU FIND THAT FOOD TASTE BETTER YET. JUST THING 6 MONTH FROM NOW YOU'LL LOOK BACK AND PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK ON YOUR SUCCESS AND HARD WORK. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU TWO. YOU DESERVE A BRONZE STAR OR MAYBE A NEW BIKE. YA.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess when Illa & I take our cruise and go to Daytona this summer we will have ti swing by. Glad to hear things are at least able to see now, as for cigarettes, am I going to get mad if I up and die now that I quit smoking !!!! lol
We still have hard times but are able to fight it .

Sandi Hooper said...

Packing up the house every few years is a good exercise in getting rid of all the accumulated crap. Out with the unnecessary, and in with the new stuff! oh yeah!

Now, don't think of it as being cut off from your siblings--think of it as the family's eastern outpost. Maybe we'll just have to have a reunion out there!

hugs, and keep up the good work you all.

Peter said...

BUMMER! But it's such a huge move, certainly want to make the right decision, and do it when all things are right. You have a great attitude, the Lord bless you for it.

Jim said...

That's funny you refer to Rick as "Honey Bun." Sandi and I refer to each other that way too. We generally go by 'HB' for short.

Sorry to hear that you're not going to be moving back the the 'Left Coast.' If you ever want to take a vacation but you've GOT to do some painting and wall papering, I think we can make you feel right at home. We too have always got something to do. There's only one thing worse than moving, and that's us moving. I hate it!

Jim