Monday, February 11, 2008

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU MR BENJAMIN

I AM SURE YOU KNEW YOU'D GET MY ATTENTION WITH YOUR SUGGESTION HOW TO FIX A CAT.
I JUST TOOK IN A STRAY CAT AND WAITING TO SEE IF SHE IS PG BEFORE I GET HER FIXED BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANY BABIES SHE MIGHT HAVE. ALTHOUGH IF SHE DOES HAVE BABIES IT IS GOING TO BE VERY HARD FOR ME TO GIVE THEM UP.
I TOLD DICK I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HIS CAT BUT GETTING IT HERE MAY BE PROBLEM. I HAVE A STRAY HERE THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE GEORGE THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TAME. WE HAVE WOODS AND A CREEK HERE SO IT SEEMS TO BE A PERFECT PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO DROP OFF THEIR CATS. AS LONG AS THEY LEAVE MY BIRDS ALONE THEY ARE WELCOME.
I WISH RICK COULD FIND A JOB LIKE DICKS, I WANT HIM OFF THE ROAD. HE HAS A REAL PROBLEM STAYING HEALTHY. I REALLY WORRY ABOUT HIM. WE KEEP RACKING OUR BRAINS TRYING TO THINK OF SOMETHING WE COULD DO TOGETHER, WE HAVE SPENT TO MANY YEARS WORKING TOGETHER.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie !! All I did was be open to an idea. I didn't really indorse it did I ? Also, if you note, I did say we had quite a few cats as you know since you saw them when you visited, hey , good idea though ... anyone want a bunch of cats ??? Dick ?? Jim ?? PETER ! you can watch them as you work and see how many and how long the cats spend grooming themselves ! of course all the girls want a cat, I have a 2 4 1 policy, ask for 1 & u get 2 !!

Peter said...

Just for the record. I didn't say, 'fix A cat', but how to "FIX CAT". Hey, why can't Dick meet Rick on the road and take George back with him?

Anonymous said...

Just for the record Peter, it was ..."fix cat?", not "FIX CAT". so there Mr. I didn't !! poor Dick ! see all the trouble he stirs up, with Peter's help

Anonymous said...

Because Rick avoids anything above I-40 in the winter, plus I believe his partner has a no pet policy.
I hate to see any animal go to a shelter.
Dick could have it sedated and shipped out here, not sure how expensive or how hard that would be on the poor thing though, especially since it would be a long flight.

Sandi Hooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

quit deleting chicken !!

Anonymous said...

actually Sandi, I meant chicken !! quit deleting !! not quit deleting chickens !! lol ya gotta help me keep the guys in line !!!

Sandi Hooper said...

Well, I deleted my last comment because Jim asked me to. I can never say no to Jim. He's too cute and too sweet. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

there it is again !! beauty and the beast, or is it beauty in the beast ?! lol ben