Thursday, February 7, 2008

HI YA'll, Just got back from the Dr. and I got a clean bill of health, they got all the skin cancer. What a relief.
We had some wind here but nothing bad, we are in a pretty protected by the Smokey Mountains. If you see a map of East Tenn. look where I81 and I26 meet, we are in the SW corner.
Now that we will not be moving out West, I expect to get some visits from you guy's, we have a guest room.

Dick, I wish you would post and let us know how you are. don't be another Chuck. His not wanting to communicate is hard enough on all of us.

Hey Lili and Lisi, how about a post from you.

Miss ya, love ya all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey !! Great to hear from you... FINALLY !!! lol Great to know you are o.k., after what the news showed, all kinds of things go thru the head. Maybe I need to see your doc for my stuff !! clean bill of health, great !! & you are right, it is a shame Dick isn't posting more. After he got me to and now he wont ?? shame on them BOTH !!

Peter said...

Wahdayamean Dick's not posting. He does every once in a while. When ever you see anonymous, and it's something sounding like a bratty baby brother, it's him!

Anonymous said...

wahdayamean?

Jim said...

Good call, Peter! You baited him, and he couldn't resist. Attitude must run in the family. I'm in good company.

Bonnie, it's good to hear that you're OK. Ben's right, we all know it's a big state, but we were all wondering just where you guys are at.

Jim

P.S. Good on ya' for the clean bill of health for the skin cancer.

Peter said...

Bonnie, glad to hear your clean of cancer. Must feel like a weight off your back.

Everyone, FYI, I talked to Dick the other night. Since he doesn't talk much about his own health, I asked him how's it going. He said he feels good; on meds for Diabetes.

He'll be doing some longer hauls down to California soon.

In case you forgot what our handsome little brother looks like, I'll be posting a pic of him soon. Hey, what's a little brother good for if you can't bully him?