Tuesday, May 13, 2008

wedding day

I'd like addresses .. had them somewhere! I realize most of you can't make it and it is fine. But ofcourse I don't want to leave anyone out out of the invite. So if you guys could provide addresses, that would be great. For those of you that can make it .. it's going to be an evening wedding. I have room at my homes for a few; Lili and Jess and Lisis can stay at my Springfield home. I have room for 4 or so at my Thurston home. I was going to change the date, but for the evening time we need to stay with Sat. night. I go to church Sunday .. etc. Sunday evening is out. So Sat. evening it is. My colors are red and purple .. my favorite ... and no gifts allowed. hope to see a few of you and if not we'll see you at the family reunion. Actually my Thurston house could house about 6-8.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cool. Ben's and my second wedding was at night. Teresa's was at night also. beautiful when you light up with christmas lights and candles. You'd be amazed at the amount of light that those little things put out. Hope all goes will for it, weather etc. I am sure it will be a beautiful event. Tell everyone hello for us as we can't make it. Too much traveling done already and more expected next month. Our best and happiest wishes for you all. Ben and Illa

other said...

I will be there. Can't wait. hugs, and You have my address that I gave to day to you.

From Lueria

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for your wedding, Suzanne. Lueria said your wedding invitations are beautiful! My address is: Glenda Farrer, 347 Ralston Street, San Francisco, CA 94132.