Friday, February 13, 2009

Buck has seen it's last day's

Just wanted you to know I am fine. Was going back to St. Helens to deal with some issues and was hit by a Dodge Truch 2006. Was just coming onto 1-5 going into Portland, the Bridge, glanced over to check the side traffic, as the Truck was in front of me, he hit the brakes and I was trying to hit mine, with heavy traffic in back of mine. Did 5000.00 of damage, totaled,,, or as Jess said I needed another car anyway!!!

John said, a friend of ours said, is she going to start driving old red.!!!!

With luck I was alone, but what a wakeup call for Jess, as I did not have the insurance on me, was with Jess, great help to me!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are alright. That is the main thing. At least your insurance should help to get another car.

Illa

Peter said...

Doggoneit Lili; you gotta be more careful! Glad your ok.

Teresa Garcia said...

I'm glad you're ok...

Jim said...

HOLY CRIPES!!!! Sorry Buck didn't make it through this one, but I'm glad that you did. Wait a minute, who is Buck? Or rather, what was he? I don't think that my PU could have suffered that must damage! It's not worth that much.

That does it, I'm not moving up there now! Not that I was really planning too, but this is really the final straw!

Jim

Bonnie said...

Buck is her car. Looks like Buck Kicked The Bucket.

Anonymous said...

Glad your OK Lili. That could have been very scarey!

Sandi Hooper said...

I don't know why, but sometimes the things I post don't show up...maybe I didn't enter the code correctly at the bottom, but Lili, I'm very relieved to know that you're alright.