Monday, February 23, 2009

Thank you so much but am I dying or something ? LOL !!!

I want to really thank everyone in my family for supporting me in this quest for opinions and information on diclosures. My son will really appreciate that he is coming home to such a loving and supportive family. And you have to know how much it has touched my heart that you all cared enough to share your thoughts with me in this way.

My cup runneth over ..

I have to tell you, yesterday one of my clients actually asked me how I was doing. A rare thing in my work. I didn't even know what to say; no one cares how I am doing or feeling.

And then one of my daughters and my daughter-in-law just called just to see how I was and to talk ... for no reason or to ask for anything.

My husband has been kind and patient with me even though I haven't been home for weeks. ( Course I always got along with men better when we lived apart ) lol !

And today, I got a great letter from an x who took my love and trust ... the only man that could or will again ... then broke my heart, leaving me pretty cold and unloving; asking me for forgiveness. His first contact in 5 years.

Am I dying ? Maybe I am; heaven knows I'm not going to any doctor to find out. LOL !!!

Actually I feel fine, just tired from so much work and emotional stuff in my life. But for me there is only two options, do what I need to do daily to get through another day or drop dead trying !!

Thanks again;

By the way, I would welcome anyone of the family to come to my home and learn the ropes of this business. It really is a great business to be in. If you stay healthy enough to care for others; it's a great stay-at-home job. And where ever you live near family, a family operation is great. Lots of providers do it as a husband / wife team. I do not advise anyone to rely on just a 2 person team. You have to get away; unless you're me ofcourse. And if you get up at night, you can't really go all day long too. The mental / emotional needs and wear are harder then the phyical ones.

I have this down to an art. I'd be happy to help anyone who would like to get into this work. There is a need for care of those others won't or can't care for, yet who don't belong or want to go to facility care.

3 comments:

Alilia said...

Wipers of the car went out on Jess's, car!! No heat, but Jess said that as soon as he get's it fixed he'll bring me down to help you, as I can do some of what I need from there, so sis, here come me, can you deal with me, laugh. Never day never, as I said in the past, I would never work for Oregon again...... And guess what, laugh here I come....

I will bring my cirtification, and this never say never person..... Love Lili

PS. Still remember I go to Bonnie and Rick down the road, as I have business with them also, but your in need now, as Bonnie and Rick are going in business also, your the emergancy right now,.... Hugs sent

Sandi Hooper said...

Suzi, I admire what you do so much, and I believe you when you say that you have it down to an art. It is an art to help people the way you do. I think it must be a very very rare person who can do what you do. I hope that you take good care of yourself! I do NOT want to hear that you "dropped dead trying!"

love & hugs

Teresa Garcia said...

*has nothing better to say than sending a hug and wishing she could give a physical hug*