Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Homecoming For Uncle Chardo.

Well homecoming was bittersweet. We all went to Wa. to get him. 3 cars full of family. We spent a couple days camping at Longbeach/Illwaco. Had a great time. He looks great.

Monday he had big plans to take care of some business. But first he had to touch base with the state police to register for community supervision. He was arrrested on a 20 year old warrent for a dine and dash charge. They put a no bail hold on it. Ofcourse we are devestated. He is so tired of paying the price for the things he did in his youth .. He is tired and ready to just live a normal life. Needless to say, he is crushed. I tried everything. To hold anyone on a 20 year old misdemenor is crazy. They took him to Lane county Jail and transferred him to Multnomah County today. He will be arrained tomorrow. I will go to Pdx and hopfully will be bringing him home again.

This is something that should have been cleared up while he was inside, but wasn't. We had no knowledge of this warrent or he would have turned himself in.

Please pray for Chardo. Please pray he is done paying for his youth. He is such a different man. I just want him to get the chance to live a life the rest of us take for granted. PLEASE spend a little time today and tomorrow asking God to give my son the strength to get through this trial and have the chance to live a rightous life.

He will be arrainged at 10 a.m. tomorrow at the Justice Center in PDX. Hopefully they are not holding him for anything else he might have done in his youth. I know God is preparing him for a task. God has saved him so often and I know he has tremendous faith. I fear for my son, I greive for his lost life and I want him home so badly.

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

OH Sis, that is so outrageous. I can't believe they didn't clear that knowing he was being released.
We will definitely be praying with all we have and believing God is in control and will give you and Chardo the strength to get through this and come home for good soon.

Lili said...

Suzy Jess attorney

Paulson Coletti
Trial attorneys PC

T 503-226-6361
F 503-226-6276
CHUCK@PAULSONCOLETTI.COM
WWWPAULSONCOLETTI.COM

TLLL THEM YOU ARE THE SISTER OF ALILIA NELSON AND JESSE NELSON

HE JUST DOES NOT TAKE ANY CASE.
I will email him if you would like,....

Sandi Hooper said...

Suzi (& Chardo),

I'm so sorry to hear of this set back. You must be heart broken. I hope to hear good news about this situation very soon.

Peter said...

So sorry Suzie; please give Chardo our best. We will be praying for him. I'm convinced Chardo will be fine; his faith is real and God promised that he will not be tested above what he is able to tolerate.1Cor.10.13

Suzanne said...

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. It is so hard to see him go through so much. He is truly such a good man. And ofcourse I am his mother and I hurt so bad for him. I know he is a strong Christian man. He has paid so dearly for the poor choices he made as a teenager.

lueria said...

wow, that is crazy. I am so sorry. If you need to stay with us call. I am off tomorrow. If you want me for anything. call. I work downtown.

503-888-3255 I would love to see you guys. He will be let out. I hope.

ILLA said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. But one thing, while they have his this time have the check to see if there is anything more hiding out somewhere. Get it all done now and over with. Down here, that is how they do things, pull you in for the littlest thing and slap you away again. I think that is cruel and unusual punishment. He has paid his time and deserves this new chance. He can't get it if things keep popping up. Hopefully things will work out and he only has to pay a fine or do additional community service. I will pray for him. GET a Lawyer if at all possible. He needs someone more than a court appointed one. They try but don't really give it their all. My heart goes out to you and yours. Lordy, I wish Ben were here!! He would be able to give you some suggestions on what to do. But for now, Chin up, Breathe, and take it one day at a time. What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. God has a reason for this. It must be that he hasn't met the person or persons whose life he is supposed to touch in some way yet and he has to finish that. Keep the FAITH. We LOVE YOU and will support you in any way.

Love to all. Illa

Lii said...

Chuck also suggested a Lawyer, As they have cleared him and released him into Oregon, ask my lawyer and also I will ask a friend in Oregon, to look into his record, with Washington also, Seeing if there are anymore charges, to see and clear him,

Chuck said, Just leave it to go, and God will guide you, I will be calling my lawyer this morning and also, Some people I know if Portland, to connect you to a good lawyer, he knows the best, and get back to you Suzy, thanks for calling me, we all love you, and the family I know are praying, I will email you the informaion, and also have him email you, with suggestions, he is friend that picked me up at the airport, and took me to Jess at the hospital,a friend and someone we do our business with.