Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Looking up ...

Today was Chardo's last day in court. The judge dismissed the second charge and he is now free of all court stuff ... Funny Bonn ie called a few minutes before I headed up to court. Spoke to her a minute and by the time I went thru the detaector and visited the BR, he was coming down to find me; finished !!! While we were in PDX we went by where Lueria works. Then off to see Lisi and Jess. All is well.

The grandkids are gone ... I had literally wall to wall kids for weeks !!! Up till 1,2,3, ...A>M> each night while riding herd on kids running on the roof ... yes u heard me ... I remember the roof being a great place to sit, run ... etc .... They had friend over, played games, swam at midnight .. we had fun fun fun ... a summer to remember and no one broke a leg or anything! We had our family protrait done ... the first time ever I had my whole family of kids and gr. kids with me.

I am so blessed !!! And I give the credit to God and my angels, beleive me!!!

6 comments:

Lili said...

I am so happy for you Suzy, I will be heading for Vancouver Thursday, hay we need to get the three of of girls done, and by do I remember the roof on Sunnyside, now it's your time, but also I remember jumping off of it, do you??? Don't tell the kids and give them information....

So, happy for Richardo, love him so, I have worked with the Judges in Portland, they are a great caring group of people, .... so happy, also my friends was aware he was going to court,.... so I am glad, all went well, God is Goood, also my friends said to say hi to Chardo,.... Richardo is so wonderful a person and the work he will do for God, is so needed..... Lili

Peter said...

This all sounds wonderful. There's nothing like having all your kids in one spot.

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ILLA said...

Glad to hear that all is done. Now on to the new life. Maybe not all the good choices but the right choices. Best wishes to all and enjoy!

Illa

Jim said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Bonnie said...

I am so happy for all of you sis. what a time to be thanksful and celebrate. See you in a few days.