Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lisi and Jess

Back to Vancouver,with my sister and Jess, he has one more week to do at the care center, and then he is on his own, doing great, both of them, happy to see me back and running back and forth, from the two places.

Great going out for coffee, have missed that, also working with getting stuff done, that I was in the process of doing. Was great seeing and spending time with Chuck, he's a wonderful brother, but also great to see him, working on his needs now.

3 comments:

Illa said...

Am glad that things are working out. Things can really stack up when you can't get to them or just let things go for a while.

Also glad that everyone is doing well.

Teresa Garcia said...

I hear that one. I can't believe the amount of cleaning that goes into keeping my place presentable when both kids are with me, and I'm being very careful about the amount of stuff we have.

Dishes and laundry... they breed like flies. You rinse a plate in the sink or pick up a pair of socks you forgot, turn around... and there's fifty staring back at you!

Jim said...

Lili, thanks for putting in the time with Chuck and giving him a different perspective.
Jime