Sunday, August 9, 2009

From Richardo via mom typing !

Dear Family;

Thank you for your prayers & your support. I am home! It's been wonderful spending time with the family. I can't wait till the reunion, when I can meet more family and get to know you all.

Mom will recount the events ...

It was terrifying going to court once again and wondering if I'd have to leave my son there. Even the DA felt this should have been thrown out years ago. The judge not only allowed him to come home but he also threw out the charge and the contempt that kept him in jail. Chardo said it was the worse time he'd ever done. I was so glad to get him home.

Again, Lueria went above and beyond to help us out. She allowed Kara and I to take her car home, so we could stay and get Chardo when he got out. They didn't let him out till 9 p.m. She and Rich came by today to pick it up.

Thank you all of your prayers. please give me your #### so we can call you. I lost them when I lost my phone. I know Chardo would like to thank all of you ...

7 comments:

Lili said...

Dear Sis, I will email you all the phone numbers I have, for you......... Richardo so happy to have you home. Love ya Aunty Lili

Illa said...

I am so HAPPY for you all. Welcome Home!!! Now stay there. I know Suzi has been worried sick over you. Now maybe she can relax and enjoy life again. It will be soo much better now that you can be a part of it again. Do right by your mother young man. No one other than God will care for you as much as your mother. I think it takes a major crisis for children to really learn how much their parents put out and go thru for them. That is unconditional love. I have always admired and wanted to be more like your mother. She is the epitamy of strength to me.

I love you guys. See you all at the reunion. What a homecoming.

Illa

Peter said...

Chardo, I'm really excited for you. This is one of those wonderfully joyous times, when we are reflecting and joining in God's joy. We can't wait to see you too. PnK

Dick said...

welcome home

Jim said...

Chardo, I'm glad that time is behind all of you. I don't think I'd really have wanted to be the judge facing Suzi. I think she was about ready to start ripping and tearing. Of course the whole ordeal probably aged her about 5 years.
Now, on with your life.
Jim

Teresa Garcia said...

Welcome back to the outside world.

Sandi Hooper said...

Can't wait to meet you in person, so glad to know you are reunited with your mom and family again.

Thank you all for the updates. It fills my heart with joy to have the good news.

See you all very soon!