Sunday, August 2, 2009

Need number of family members coming

Hi guys!! I need to know how many family members from each group of family that will be coming to the reunion. I want to have enough candles for the candle light ceremony at the beach for Ben. I have cups enough, I think. I have to go to Redding this afternoon and want to be able to pick up what I need. I know, I still have a month but I won't be going again until I leave here on the first and then don't want to have to stop and shop on the way. I seems to do that enough as it is when traveling.

We have been having lots of lightning and fires. They aren't really big but lots of little ones. Got hit again last night hard. There will lots more little ones pop up today. This one has a little bit of rain with it. Smells so good, the fresh rain even if it was only a little bit. Dick, you would be in your element here lately. Thank you guys for everything. Love to all. Illa

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Illa, Rick and I are planning on being there.

Lili said...

Chuck, Lili,Lisi,Jess, Lueria, Rick, Justin, on this side, Chuck is looking forward to it. I think we will be in a hotel, though with the RV, and I just email Jess about that, as I will also need to reserve a spot there also. I do hope that Glenda could come, As she would be the only one not there this year,....... Love Lii

Peter said...

Karen and I are coming. We'll bring our own candles; that'll leave two for others if you need them.

Bonnie said...

What is the tent situation at the KOA? Who else is tenting? I hope it's true that they allow pets although I'm realizing more and more that I may be forced to find home for my latest two. Rick keeps reminding me not having our own place to move to is going to be a real problem. They aren't used to being left alone plus they are inside dogs.
I'm very frustrated right now and don't know what to do. My pets are my kids.

other said...

yes dogs are welcome but have to be on a leash at all times with owner. lol . We might have 6 in total or 3. won't know till the day.

Aunt Glenda is not coming. she has a wedding that weekend with lydia.

But teisha might come. but we wont be there till sat. Rich has to work friday. hugs

lueria said...

that was me on other. sorry

Illa said...

That's cool. We know that it has to be family. It is kind of fun, to me anyway, to try and guess who it was who posted.

I should have plenty of candles then, as I got 43,plus Peter and Karen's, that makes 45. Have 50 cups to use as wind blockers. I can get more if there is going to be more than 50. Not too sure just what all to do other than a candle light affair at the Lighthouse, Battery Point, area at dark to place some ashes where Ben can watch the lighthouse. I would have like to have it on the island it's self but not sure if the tide would be down enough at that time to allow us to go to the island. Have to be slight of hand to place any on the island and everyone needs to be mum on that fact.

I am so glad that so many are coming to this reunion. I think it will be great that everyone gets to see each other one more year. I have to admit that the way things are going health wise, it is good to have them each year. I love you guys. You all have been my family for over half of my lifetime. I am closer to and know more than my own family. I just know that I have 4 siblings, 2 brothers and 2 sisters, left out of 9. Actually including me that would make 5.

So keep up the yearly reunions in my opinion.

Illa