Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ed Rowell

Just found out Ed Rowell, my sister's son , while going to the hospital, to see a family member, had a rool over, it is on my facebook, with pictures, worse then Jess,......... This is Ed Rowell the son of my brother, any question's, I will try to find out more,... Please all pray, Joyce Lange-Rowell, also found out my sister Jo Anne Lange-Well's, died 2 weeks ago, that is Joyce Lange's, Blood sister, adopted by my mom and dad,.......... her husband Ed Rowell died, then her sister, now this, keep the hole family in your prayers, please.......

1 comment:

Lili said...

Sorry Posted by Lili, read my facebook and was contacted on that,please add to my facebook as family are connecting through that to all memebers, and go from there,... Lov sent,

Keeping you all in my prayer's, as I checked in after getting home from Church with Chuck