Friday, August 21, 2009

The progress.....





Well, here it is so far.........somehow it lost the pictures. trying again.

I forgot to add that I found a rear end for the suburban. It is coming from Alturas. For $450 they are pulling the one of their rig and then bringing it down and taking mine off and putting in the new one. The guys sons are mechanics. So will see how it goes. Supposedly they are going to do it this weekend. So hopefully the peoplemover will be ready for the reunion. We may need it.

7 comments:

Peter said...

Illa, that is looking so good! I think your winning the race against the weather.

Ben Garcia said...

very nice, o i c my truck in pic 3 :D

ILLA said...

Yes, they seem to be strategically placed. I am so glad the main walls are up. I was beginning to dread walking out the door at times as it seemed something was always coming up.

Lili said...

Looks great Illa, I am back in Vancouver,........ I look forward o when you get Chuck and I said for him to pass one forward with you, as he could help you, as you have helped him, and also with me helping him, it would be a nice time to spend time with you, love ya Lili

Peter said...

Oh........BJ, I thought that was a planter. Thanks for clearing that up!

Teresa Garcia said...

Yep... planter...!

*hides from brother*

Jim said...

It seems as if there's always something to do as long as you own something. Great job, Illa.
Jim
P.S. When you get bored you can come over and roof our Gale Way house.