Friday, August 7, 2009

Heading to Custody Hearing for Chardo

Dear Family;

Thank you for all your well wishes and prayers. My son gave his heart to Jesus years ago and has lived by faith. He has helped change our lives and we need him home, to be here to share his faith with us. We struggle, he is so solid. Perhaps that is why saten is putting these roadblocks up, to discourgae him/us. But my son was dedicated to God many years ago and evil will not win, no matter how we suffer these setbacks.

We're heading for the custody hearing. God is in control and I again place my son in His hands. No matter what the outcome of todays hearing, I must have faith it is God's control. Please pray for my faith. It is so hard to see my son suffer so. He just wants to be home, to have a life and to be free.

Love to all ...

5 comments:

Chuck and Lili said...

dear sis,

I know that I have been praying and looking on the blog, for the latest...

As Chuck would say, just leave it up to God and let go.That is the hardest. By Faith, I know that God has a wonderful plan for Ridhardo, and also I know that he as been a walking example and stood up for the wrong,also paid the price. God is good, Love and prayers to all.

your sister Lili

Bonnie said...

Sis,
We all know that God is in control but He also knows we live in a currupt world and we sometimes have to step up and fight for our rights. I know you will do what ever you have to.
Again I am glad Lueria is there with you. No one messes with a mothers cubs, no matter how old they are.
God has a plan for Chardo and nothing will keep that plan from being fulfilled. Keep strong and remember God never leaves your side or asks you to endure more than you or Chardo can bare.
Prayer is powerful and never fails. Take one day at a time and keep your hope and strength in the Lord to get through this time.

LILI said...

JUST SAW ON FACE BOOK,RICHARDO IS HEADING HOME......... OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED, ANYONE ELSE KNOW

Jim said...

Wow, what roadblocks! I just got back from camping for about 5 days so haven't been able to keep up on the recent events.

It sounds like Richardo's faith and Susi's tenacity won out. I hope that life is easier and smoother from here on out.

Best wishes,
Jim

Ben Garcia said...

right on, thats totally awesome!!!!!!!!!