Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HI FAMILY

Hi ya all,

We are still among the living. Just got hooked up to Internet today and caught up on every ones news.

We are having a great time with Lili and Jess and Lisi. It has been amazing how God has been leading in our lives. It's been a wild ride and so rewarding. We still have the same cell numbers. We are in Vancouver and live in the same apartment complex as Lisi. Lisi is doing really great and is very happy. We love being together and even found a great church we go together to every Sunday. Except we we are sick. We have been taking turn with this stupid flu. I have had it 3 times since we moved out West.

It's great to be able to catch up on everyone again. Our prayers are with each of you. Love Rick and Bonnie

7 comments:

Jim said...

Well that's good news. I thought you may be back on the road somewhere between Tenn. and LA. That's a bummer about being sick so much. Good to hear from you guys again.
Jim

Lili said...

Love to see you on line sis...........now to recover so we can also have some fun, will really like it, once I get the stuff out of the house and that finished.......... what a ride we have been having, know what you mean.

Thanks for being there for Lisi, and it will be great when we see all coming together, God is Good.

Dick said...

Hey Sis,
hope you and Rick are doing good and its nice to hear from you on the blogg.
So where did you and lisi move to. I cant imagine how much fun that was packing lisi's goodies. give her a hug for me.

Peter said...

This is great having you back online.

Sandi Hooper said...

Gosh, it's good to see you two again! Hugs and hope to see you around here OFTEN!

Glenda said...

OMGoodness, I am so glad to hear from you. I was getting worried and ready to call out the dogs! I am so glad you haven't moved back to TN yet. Hey, how about sending us an e-mail with your address and Lisi's. She hasn't called me in so long and I wanted to see how she is doing. Send her phone if she has one.

lueria said...

Aunt Bonnie makes the best pies. love her here. I have not seen them for a while with my house problems. Glad your there for mom. thanks a bunch. hugs.