Thursday, February 18, 2010

were happy

so far.
after dinner tonight chuck wanted to walk out to the mailbox. so i asked if he wanted me to go with him. he gave me a definite yes.
after we went to the box we were coming back and i "asked" him do you want to go for a little walk. he said, sure why not. I was like really surprised. He never says that. i asked are you felling pretty energetic. Yes. :)
so we walked to the end of the block and back. took about an hour. but it was his decision to go. WOW.
his spirits are up and he even got my humor - a little.

I took his BS at 6:00 170. at 8:00 171. I am not happy, I am very happy :)
Im excited to see what it is in the morning,

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and help.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Dick, you've been taking Chuck's BS ever since you got there, and that new machine still won't measure it.
Good job,
Jim

Lili said...

Dick I am so happy and I know that you are the greatest, he needs you. I am so happy that you were able to talk to Suzy, and please know we have worked in this with family members and our work.

She is so great to work with, and I am so happy she is there for you. I know that if she needed my help to support for your needs and her support, I would do so in a shot!!!!

Also Illa and knowing how to deal with all, as she was married to our brother.

Dick you have the most wonderful support for you around you, that does include me, tell Chuck, that he is in the best of hands.

When I come through I do have something special for you. I am so proud of you and do understand with the deepest understanding heart. I would give you so many feathers for the chief hat on this, laugh.

Just know that I would be there to give you a break, if you needed, just to take him to Church, nothing more. You do have my full support.

I see many star's in heaven shining down to you.

He could not have a better team, you have the best, Suzy, Illa, Jim, you, Carlene, and Mitch
Lili

Anonymous said...

lili,
again, that is a decision that would be up to Mitch and Carlene.