Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lili

All is good here, so busy and looking to be doing a lot more stuff,.......... so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me. As now all are on line, with Lisi also. With facebook, I am also on line to connect with my older sister Joyce. It's great. I do go there more as so many family member's are there and the children.

Jess is doing great, but he wishes to stay away from the drama of the family, as I do. Life is toooooooo short, in that department, and all we wish to do if have some fun, have him getting better, ...

I have talked to him about the motorcycles, and that it would be great to have him sale these and get the Harley he has been wishing. With working on the place with myself, and Rick, he is realizing he's needing to take it more easy, and working area's of the body, he is getting stronger. But, also feels it. I just make sure he does not over due, also when he takes a break, Rick takes a break. They both tend to want to keep going, so as it is, when I need to take a brake, I make sure they do this also. All is good.

The place is really clearing out, and both Rick and Jess are having fun working on it, all I am there for is to make sure, they don't over do. Also I have the help of both, when needed, or I do have other's to do the heavy stuff with me.

WE are all happy, and I look forwards to when I can go back to work in the area I so love to do.
I will be reading the posts, but I am like Suzy, out there in life also.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Good to hear all in well with you and Jess. Jess is so fortunate to have a wife that allows him to have a Harley. Karen wont let me sky dive, or ride motorcycles. I'm lucky that she lets me handle anything with a power source other than my legs! I know, you all think she's so sweet, and she is, but behind all those turtle neck shirts I wear, is a white ring from the collar she makes me wear. Lili, I have a life too. But it's restricted to my desk. Karen keeps me chained to the chair so I keep designing signs. This is why I am able to watch the blog closely.

Jim said...

Lili,
I'm glad that you're getting a lot done and looking forward to doing more "stuff." Jess is a wise man to stay away from drama. You have nursed him back to health very well. It sounds like it's working out very well having Rick and Bonnie so close. It's a good symbiotic relationship for all concerned.
I'm glad that you're happy and looking forward to getting back to the work you love to do.

Jim