Friday, February 26, 2010

nurses visit

The home nurse came in today and checked Chuck out. She was happy with his BS over the last week. Its been in the 109 -148 range. only twice have we had it above 135. With no meds for the BS.
His BP was good. a little on the higher side of good, but she wasn't to concerned. We went over the diet a little bit. Some things will change, but not to drastic.
She was a little concerned that we had not heard from the PT/OT yet. but we should hear from them today or on monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great Dick, I'm happy he can be off some of the meds, I hope for a while.

Stick in there you're doing a great job.

Mitch.

Peter said...

That is good. If I take too many meds, I really feel bad. I suppose it's one of those catch 22z, darned if you do, darned if you don't.

Jim said...

Way to go, Dick. This would never have happened if Chuck had been left to fend for himself. Fewer meds are good meds.
I'll be the PT will just basically tell you to make sure he walks every day.
Jim