Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello From San Francisco

Believe it or not I have tried to blog a couple of times and couldn't get it to post. I think Peter has helped me finally figure out what I have been doing wrong. So here I am on the blog and I can't think of anything to say!! I have two Wednesday's off from school so I am really loving the rest. What makes it even more exciting is that Lydia coming out from Tucson on the 19th and will stay until the 25th. I am so excited for her to come and see our new home. She has been very homesick for about 5 months, but because of the Holidays (she works retail) and then getting a 2nd job at Target she did not feel the time was right, until now, to ask for time off.

OK - can't think of anything else to say, but I want you all to know that I love you and I will try to think of something exciting to talk about.

8 comments:

Jim said...

"WoW!" As our cat would say. I thought maybe there had been a earthquake in SF and you were trying to dig yourself out. Good to hear from you. How is school going? Are you having fun yet? There's always something new going on at school.

Love, Jim

Anonymous said...

Hey ! Don't tell Sandi but wow upside down spells mom !! lol see told you I see things weird.
So glad to hear all is well down south. Give Lydia hugs for us !!

Anonymous said...

Glenda !! Just write your opinion about something and you know we will give our input if you want ! xox

Jim said...

Glenda, just give your opinion about something, and we'll give you our input even if you don't want it. You can't lose!!!
Jim

Sandi Hooper said...

Glenda, so good to see you online again. Missed you.


hugs to all and sundry

Anonymous said...

course that's just a womans opinion !!!!!!!!! Dick

other said...

I didnt say the above,

Anonymous said...

twas I... but I did get Dick to finally admit lol