Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ok time to check in

So Darrly and I are planning on getting married this summer. Man living with a man is not easy. There has been a few times I had to decide if I actaully like him or not. But we've come thios far and I guess I'll keep him.

Now my problem is ... the wedding. I guess he wants a real one. You all know how I feel about marriage and all that... But I guess we'll do the whole I do's ! My proble is now .. with the reunion to go to; everyone has there time cut out and planned. So I guess I'll set a date and just hope so of you who are close will want to come. This is a pretty big step for me .. you know to actually make a real committment!

So any ideas of time lines any of you might be avialable or be able to come for it. I will have it at our home. That way his freinds from OPDx can come if they wish as well.

Outside of that .. well I've been too busy to think straight !

Same ole life ...

Suzanne

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

question here. IF you are going to the reunion, why not have the wedding there ? I believe there are 3 in the family that can perform weddings. At least Lili in Oregon and Teresa(our daughter) and Illa . There might even be more.
With more people there already a good outside ceremony might be nice? just an idea

Peter said...

Suzie, You'll be happy to know, we're all praying for Darryl; We know how hard it's going to be. Love you sis. Peter

Jim said...

Suzi and Darryl,
Congrats.... You set the time, and we'll make every effort to be there. You'll never be able to please everyone. Sorry, but I can't offer to officiate, but it sounds like you already have plenty of possibilities.

Good to hear you on the blog.

Sandi and I are celebrating our 29th on March 17.
Jim

Sandi Hooper said...

So very happy for you both! Congrats. We're "free" from July 21 to August 9 this summer, everything else if family and classes we're required to take. Hope that your date falls in this time frame.

You came to our wedding, and we'd love to come to yours!

hugs and happiness. Thanks for some truly GREAT news.

GiGi said...

Congratulations, Suzy. I'm looking forward to celebrating with you...just name the date and we will do our very best to be there.

other said...

geezz i already been to 1. do i have to go to another of yours. :)

remember this? I think that Doug still has a pic.
(HE) (LP)


Dick

Anonymous said...

see Susan, now you know why when we remarried we didnt tell any one.
wait !!! How the HECK did Dick find out ??????????????!!

other said...

ill never tell

Anonymous said...

I think this is great!! Still think you should have it at the reunion. The majority of the family will be there and maybe then the ones that couldn't might try harder. Personally I think that would be cool. But it would be your choice. Plus you have to take Darryls family into consideration. What ever you all decide. I just can't swear that we can make it unless it is there. Even that may be hard to make. It is planned, paid for and there is only one thing that could mess that up but we don't think about it, as that would just make it happen sooner. We take things one step at a time. The reunion is our light at the end of the tunnel. Anyway I am rambling again. We are happy for you and wish you the best. Just sorry we missed you when you came thru. We chased all over trying to catch you. Hope you had a great trip. Love to all. Ben and Illa