Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Visitors

   It has been a great time here even with having to go to court and find out we lost this phase in court. The kids came over Sunday with the grand kids and B. J. left yesterday and Teresa and her kids left today. Tuesday we had the egg hunt and Athena found the most. Merlin found quite a few but was more interested in just running around on the lawn and finding all the things he wanted to see instead of eggs. It is so neat to watch as observe the stages of children growing up. Today it snowed a little bit here so all we did after the kids left was watch the snow, rain and wind in the trees. I have been watching a limb on one tree for close to three years now that I would have bet would have finally been broken all the way off, yet it defies all logic and hands on still. It just goes back and forth yet won't fall. I think it is waiting for me to be under it before it falls.
 Deal or no Deal is going to be in Reno the first of April and Illa and I are going to try to apply and get on. The paper work has been completed and now it is a matter of getting in line and hoping to be auditioned. We shall see. If nothing else, a good enough reason just to get out of Big Valley for a day or two and see the "Big city Lights" lol    BG

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love deal or no deal, I watch it every week. Howie is so cool and the girl are so sweet and beautiful, I try to remember their names. That would be so cool to get on. Let me know what happens.
That limb in your yard sounds like it has the same fighting will as you Ben to keep on hanging on no matter what. Nature can teach teach us so much.
Hope to see you when I get to Suzy's.
Snowed yesterday, 70 degrees today.

other said...

So are you applying for a job? And which one. Good luck and play in Reno too. lol.

The limb on the tree, if it falls on you, Can you have Aunty take a picture and put it on the blog? Hay I showed you the bruises I left on my son. I want to see bruises from the tree. lol.

Easter what a nice time to spend with the kids. Nice to watch the little ones look for easter egg baskets. love you. hugs

Anonymous said...

Ben is applying for volunteer firefighter for here in Bieber. He thinks maybe he can go out on a fire without the inmates. lol. If he does, he will probably see them there but then say, ha ha ha, Been there, done that! We like that show and watch even the reruns until we know that it is one. We missed the show where a gal one a million dollars which was supposed to be this last Monday. Illa

Sandi Hooper said...

Sounds like fun and good times with family and heading to Reno! Good luck--hope you get a deal.

Bonnie said...

I thought she was going to win it too, the way they showed it on the previews. She had the million but quite to soon.

Jim said...

I hope that 'your boat comes in.' even though you're going to be in Reno.
Jim

Anonymous said...

Well, you can't get anywhere unless you try. So will give it our best shot to get in. It would be cool if got chosen after the interview. At least it should be as good as winning the lottery. Maybe more fun. Keep your fingers crossed.

Jim said...

My fingers, toes, arms, legs, and eyes are crossed. Good luck. Hurry, though, this isn't as comfortable as it sounds.
Jim