Monday, March 24, 2008

SNOWING

We have snow. It has been a crazy day. Snow, sunshine, snow, sunshine. We have about 1 inch and coming down like crazy. I knew as soon as I got some flowers something would happen. It's suppose to get about 20 degrees tonight. Rick said it was over 100 in Yuma, Az. today where he is picking up.
One thing I forgot to mention about that so called paintball bruise on Rich's neck, (ya right Lueria) is the BIG smile on his face. I rest my case. It is so great to have young ones to pick on.
Love the biker joke. Some one didn't sign it though. Hey Ben, maybe when we get moved out there, I'll buy your bike from you and you will ave to get a new one. Seems crazy to me to have my bike licence and no bike. Love Ya All
Rick sends his love and is looking forward to getting back closer to ya all.

7 comments:

other said...

Back at ya Bonnie.
Dick

Anonymous said...

not a bad idea, I am looking at a bigger bike
only rain here

Jim said...

Sounds like spring is in the air, summer won't be far away. It's not summer yet, as it's not 120* in Yuma!
Jim

Sandi Hooper said...

But when the spring finally comes Bonnie, hopefully, you'll be all moved out here--the land of perpetual springtime, bluebirds singing Walt Disney tunes and little bunnies frolicking in the dells and glades!

Anonymous said...

poor Sandi !! I see Jim needs to take you out more !

Jim said...

Hey, we live in Crescent City. We have daffodils coming up in the front yard and the rose are starting to bud out. The plum tree is flowering, I mowed the yard once, and it already needs it again. Where are my swimming trunks, the deck is calling me?
Jim
P.S. And, the Aleution Goose Festival is this weekend. They're already on their northern migration.

Anonymous said...

hey Jim, if you pack your trunks you can come here and see closer to 5 or 600 fly just 30 feet over your head, after that we can find a nice stream and you can jump in it !! sorry skinny dipping and canoeing in the raw is not allowed !! lol bare toes are o.k.