Saturday, March 22, 2008

Old Oregon Trail

As I recall, quite a few wagons came down here after being rained out in Oregon. So, I figure Illa and I will head up there to let all you people know our ancestors found the road south. Not to mention met a few mexicans and indians!??
Seems one of our "lost ones" that is on the east coast again is going to check out central Oregon. I just can't resist the chance to see her while she is close . So.... if anyone wants to buy us pancakes and eggs while we are around Eugene, and maybe do a bit of sight seeing, if you can, lets have a NOT family reunion, but just cause we can make it !! I do know most are still in slavery and have the chain around the neck and have to work. Hey !!! I finally beat someone at something !!!
Love you all even with the opinions you state and I love the fact we can disagree. (when we do) and Peter, thanx for your help, I was wrong and just had to work on past issues . It is an issue with several layers though, not just because, I hope you realize that(I am pretty sure you do) p.s. changed my e-mail address, add an extra 2 me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! Bring me up to speed. Is Bonnie going to be in the Bend area to check out potential places to move to?
Hey, we may not be in Eugene, but if you come to Crescent City, we'll cook you breakfast, and if you really get into the work mode again I have about 5 cords of wood that need to be split and stacked. Hey, I'm just looking out for your best interest.
Jim

Anonymous said...

whatever city Suzy is at, you know how it is, once you get out of Big Valley, I'm lost !!!

Peter said...

Ben, I have no idea what your speaking of. Forget the thanx (whatever it was); you know me, I just like to blab. Hey, you better stop here! I'm getting excited about seeing BnR. Let us know when your coming around; I believe in praying for "traveling mercies", that means no stops at hospitals.