Wednesday, October 29, 2008

DICK, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though I am not a good communicator, I hope you know we all give a crap, a lot of crap. Every time I think of our growing up years, I think of you, we had awesome times. I just wish I could go back and take away all the crap I gave you. I didn't appreciate what I had and what we could have had together as a brother and sister sharing the hurts and pains of being torn away from our other siblings. No we are older and I want to be closer to all of you but distance makes it so hard to feel that closeness I need so much. One reason why Rick and I are still trying to figure out how and if we should make a move back West. whether it be Oregon, Washington or Calif. I told him we could get jobs driving school bus anywhere, and I know they pay alot better out there than here. I told Rick a long time ago that if anything ever happened to him, although it better not, I don't know what I would do without him. He is my soul mate. Anyway if it did, I would be going back to be near my family. You all mean that much to me. Now that we finally have a relationship, I HATE THIS DISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!
Not to go and see Ben and Illa is driving me nuts.
That reminds me, since I am home now, you can reach of me on my home phone better than the cell because of the bad signal here. If you need the # I'll send it to you by email.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always move our way. We always need bus drivers. I think Ben has the number in his phone. I will check.

Love you guys. Ben and Illa

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
other said...

Yeah Bon; same goes for here. They're always looking for bus drivers in this area; at least I remember seeing the sign out. Seems like distance is a huge factor for all of us. The older we get, the harder it is to travel, at least a steady diet of it. You might remember, our kids live in Colorado. They'd be here too if the job market was better. But he has a great job in construction, and it would be dumb to move into this housing market. As far as how we handle the distance, our visits are much more meaningful now. Karen goes there twice a year, me once, for a couple of weeks each time. We find that we are able to spend a lot of quality, focused time together this way. All added up, we probably spend more time with the grand kids in Colorado, than the ones in Albany Oregon! And the times seem more special. We'd still like them here though, it makes it really hard to go to their special occasions when so far away. All in all, we've accepted the distance, no use stewing on it. But it helps to know that Peter Jr has become a better man (his own man) since being gone. For them the move was good. But still it sure hurts some times. Peter

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, you know how it is with me, we've cleared the back next week the garage, you know you and Rick are welcome here and Jess would love to share working stained glass,etc. I miss no one to share with, also working on some issues and if all works out, you know what can take place. Lili