Friday, October 17, 2008

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhhhh........

........these five day weeks are long. I was expecting to be gone today to go to Medford to get an 'enhancement' on my LASIK surgery, but it was moved to Nov. 15, so I was at school today. It was conference week, and now it's over.
So, as you can see, not a whole lot new here. What's new everywhere else?

It's Saturday morning now and it just started raining. Winter has begun?

Randy and Claudia came over, so I guess I know what I'm doing the rest of today. Randy wants some help building a dog house. No, he's not moving into it, they have a new dog.

OK, we're back, and we're done. We already have a name for. We're calling it the Taj MaDog. It's not really that fancy we just thought that was a good name.

Does anyone else have the ice cream gene? I have to confess, I’ve never met an ice cream I didn’t like. Of course, Turdbuckle is my all time favorite. Hard it come by, but worth the wait. I’m not racist at all. I like ice creams of all flavors, colors, and persuasions. Anytime there’s ice cream in the house, there I am, it generally doesn’t last very long. I know that a few of us share the donut gene, but what about the ice cream gene?



Jim

4 comments:

Dick said...

Are you kidding. theres only 2 ways i like ice cream.
eating it by myself, or with somebody else.
I really like ben and jerrys. dave matthews band magic brownies. swirled raspberry vanilla and brownie chuncks.
If i remember right, Ben is ice-creamaholic also
not much going on here, only went out once and told you about it.
I had a eye dr app. today. my eyes are better than they were 5 years ago. when i had my last exam. she did tell me that i have a crust on my lens. but that is treated with moisture drops.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dick, is that a pie crust, or crust of dirt, on your eye?
Oh ya, ice-cream you scream, nothing better than moms homemade warm apple pie and homemade ice-cream. Or fudge brownies with vanilla ice-cream and fudge topping. bjl

Dick said...

bonnie, now I know we are truly bro and sis. That used to be one of my favorites. Mmmm hot fudge.

Dick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.