Monday, October 13, 2008

From the world of St. Helens OR

Jess and I have been working in the yard, doing to burning, and clearing the back, also getting ready to rent a back hoe, and work on the yard. Moving everything out the front to remove, also some car's, looking at the mission outreach where they can work and learn on the car's..... Take the dirt down around the house and dig the area out where we will put in a fish pond, and such also a trench going to the front for the water that comes though our area..... Getting ready to till the back next year and plant what we wish and get it ready to do, coming Spring. During the winter, look at working on the house, inside, dealing with what we wish to keep, and letting the rest go. Moving in a storage unit, putting everything in the house in it, and going to town on the place. Jim you know what I mean, we are the old geezers, but it's just the two of us, so teach Jess what I used to do as a child with my father inside the house..... It will be a interesting time teaching Jess, these area's, as it's not what he's done. I have the book's he can follow, and it will be good for him, he can go slow and easy. Something new for the brain!!!!!!

Lisi is so happy with her place, and we took her a kitten, we are going to give her another one, once it's eye is healed, as we had to have an eye removed. We took the one over, this last week-end, with the kitten, that just got out of the hospital, but have two weeks, before it can go to her. We take the kitten in for a checkup tomarrow. It's doing great. Love to all Lili

I look forwards to the date that Suzy set's for the gathering, she just needs to see when Glenda can make it, also talked to Bonnie and I'm hopping I am with her at that time so they can drive me to the family reuion, that way they wont miss it, laugh!!

5 comments:

Jim said...

Lili,
It sounds like you have more than a weekend project going on there. Have you thought about taking before and after pictures just so you don't get discouraged that you're not making progress fast enough?
Thanks for the news on Lisi. Pets are good for everyone.
Jim

Peter said...

Way to go Lili, you bring those two West!

Anonymous said...

OK LILI, now I get your game plan. You are a sly one, you prove you have to watch out for the quite ones, you never know what is going on in that head of theirs.
Just want you all to know that I am looking forward to Amy's visit with me next month. She'll be here for a whole week. It will be over 16 years since we have had any meaningfull time together and I havent seen her since I flew out for her wedding in 2000. To say excited is a understatement.
I am also having a great time being a house wife and doing my exercizes every morning. Life is awesome. I read the blog everyday and send my love to all.
It is so great to here about Bens progress, I admire Illa and him so much. B&R

Unknown said...

Wow Bon, that is wonderful news!! What a gift God is giving you, we are rejoicing with you. PnK

other said...

Hey Lili,

Maybe I'll see you this weekend. I want to go see Lisi. Let's go to coffee and it's my turn to buy. Don't over work that poor man of yours, he's no spring chick even if he doesn't look any different in 30 years.