Monday, October 20, 2008

God is wonderful From Longview

Just wanted you to know all is great and moving forward,..... I see it, so much is happening it's hard to believe. I have started the non profit, in Longview, as things are moving forward. My work is starting, the next move will be towards Tacoma for me, though if Ben needs me when he gets home, there I will be.

Chapel of Enlightenment
"Highway to Heaven"

national and international outreach
Minister Alilia J. Nelson-Lange

I am in the works of getting the paper work done. Also am looking for the day when Rick ahd Bonnie can help in their own Faith and work, as it's their work, and I will
use what he can create in my work also. It's in the planning stage and so many wish to connect and work with me, God is opening the way, and I see it.... What was on the news last week in Portland, were friends of mine, in Longview, also Lisi's. She wished to have it start here, as we've worked so hard in what we had here, though she can't come back at this time, her heart is still here, and this way they know that I'm working for the needs here. It's going to be wonderful to have this take place.

Jess is busy with the house and so am I, we are getting things moving forward faster then Jess even thought, also with what is going on, we will know in March, Also the house is going to be called, God's Tithe House here in Longview, as it will be used for the outreach with the police and other's. Please keep your prayers in this for this outreach, as I told this, this is her tithe that she's never payed, out as she has wanted, so know, her tithe is payed!!!!!

This Chapel in Longview, is her choice of location, though she does not have her name on it, she is the silent partner, family, and also as the police here in Longview WERE so wonderful, Ben is a silent partner, so this location, is for the outreach and work of both, Lisi and Ben, ok Family..... When we do get the location, the pastors, police and so others plan on coming to the dedication of the location, and they are dedications sending their prayers is the setup of what I am doing here, family add your prayers to go in this. Love Lili

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, here we go..........be safe

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Lilli, but Just because I am sick doesn't NOT give ANY ONE the right to use my name !! Lilli !! This especially holds true for you !! Seems we have to many spoons in the pot !! I love you, but ANY thing you want to try invonvinvme, yoe need to check with me first !!!!

Dick said...

how can one be a silent partner when everybody knows about it. I thought being a silent partner was confidential? and that that person, and only that person and attorneys, knows about it. hmmmm. I know i would want to know.
And tithe is between God and that person. I think that falls into "dont let the right hand know what the left is doing. by forgiving someone elses tithe or lack thereof we are playing God. A church that i used to attend had that same attitude, I quit going because they had that cult mentality that THEY could tell people what they wanted them to do.

on a lighter side,
Hey Ben I bought a bridge. :)
Love ya