Tuesday, October 21, 2008

up date in the-

There was a mis-understanding, so I do wish the family to understand, with Ben and Lisi, they have no legal connection, only that I wish that if they are into something, in their own outreach, if they wish to connect with my outreach to meet this need, they are welcome to ask, and if it can be done, it will be addressed, as I support those in Law inforcment in their own outreaches. It is because I know the hare work they serve also those that look down on them in their field.

So, family there is no legal connection, just an open heart. Also with the house that I am taking, in Longview, the person studied to be a Priest, and became the Faith the Bonnie and Wess, were for years, and so I hope Bonnie, I wished to have this issue addressed as it's not the teaching of that Faith. I plan to plant biblical flowers and such on the place, also the Indian Way, of correction.....it has it's history, and haunted and such, as the place Lisi was was the same way, also the house I rented in the back for a few days, they practiced Black magic, while I was there in the place, even though I did not sleep there, I played christion music in the place, also the Indian way's of Christian Faith. We had both places, Blessed with Christian Minister's, and all.

So, know that if any of Ben's Family or Bonnie's, with what I am dealing with, I make sure it's corrected, and Ben is not connected in any way in my own Field and practice, it's just if he needs help in his own area, and as family, you understand, it's open to help if I can, also with Lisi, they are not partners in the legal issue, but my brother and sister, and if I am working else where, it's first to meet their request, with there family, any of them.

Ben and Lisi, I would not do anything without them in person.

Love sister Lili

2 comments:

Dick said...

what are biblical flowers? i dont think ive ever heard that term before. but then there are alot of terms i havnt heard before and some i have heard and wish i never had.

Peter said...

Lili, your a sweetheart.