Thursday, October 2, 2008

i'm back from Lueria lol

lol, I could comment on others titles, but I could not get in to the blog. lol. Life has been crazy.

Justin left and it's been harder then expected. I hear from him when he needs something.lol. I remember that time of life. I laugh. He decided not to take aberest. How ever you spell it. He wanted to be outside and work on trees. But changed his mind. lol. I forgot he does not like heights. lol. So he is trying to get in welding. Please pray that he gets in that one. The other choices is construction and masery. I told him construction is not stable. The other day we rode with 30 bikes to say hi to justin. He loved it. And he is happy at Job Corb. He wants to come home next weekend. But he wants to see his friends.lol. love him

Rich has good news. I will report soon. And Uncle Ben called. We laughed a lot. He wants an indian bike. Nice bike. So lets all vote to talk Aunt Illa to support that.lol. So I want to ride bikes to see him on that near the beach. We are planning to do that. Hey we can all hope he will get one.lol.

thanks for all the updates. and posting Good news too. And congrads Uncle Jim and Aunty with the baby boy. I love my boy. They are better then girls. lol. Not so much drama. lol. I think I am a boy at heart. lol. Bikes, and not needy with my boy. lol.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Lueria,
The kids leaving home for the first time was hard for me too. The first time they went to summer camp was only a week, but it felt like they were gone a lot longer. I survived, but it was hard.

That's pretty neat that all of you were able to ride bikes to see Justin. I bet it made him feel pretty special!

It's good that he has these choices of training choices. Whatever he does it will be a good learning experience. I had quite a few jobs before I settled down into teaching. I learned something that I could take away and benefit from in all of them.

Thanks for the congrats.

Jim

Anonymous said...

I am also glad that you got to go. Ben was telling me about it. It is hard even when the second one goes. But at least they are close enough to see without bugging everyone. They have to grow up and fly sometime, and better when we all and take the break than later. Just remember that it won't take long before they start understanding why you told them what to do. That can be a big wake up call to adulthood.

We love you and wish to all the best.

Ben knows that if he wants another bike, he has to sell the one he has. He can only have one at a time.

Love Ben and Illa

Peter said...

Lueria has a point about "drama"! Fortunately Karen grew out of it in her teen years, so I was saved from it having two boys. Fact is, it takes masculine and feminine to balance the world so it doesn't wobble. PnK