Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hi everyone, just got in this AM and get to stay over. Will go out tomorrow. Sounds like you boys are being as bad as ever. We are busy as always. May be making plans for a move out Suzy's way. We are really excited but taking one day at a time. We may run a care home for her. Rick and I would both do it. It's in the Lords hand but we have never felt more right about anything as much as we do this. Lots of green flags, no red ones. What a great way to spend the rest of our lives, giving instead of always thinking of our own want and needs. I really admire Suzy, I hope I can be half the blessing she has been for those sweet people.
Hey Glenda, where are you, havent heard you on the blog lately.
And Chucky boy, how about a few more words, great to hear from you, love ya brother
Hey Dick, Let us know how everything came out. HA, HA
Jim, Has anyone ever told you your crazy, you crack Rick and I up. I never know what is going to come out of that brain of yours. Love to Sandi. Bonnie and Rick

3 comments:

Jim said...

Bonnie and Rick,
Looks like you guys are really looking down the road, and I don't mean the white lines. I too admire Suzie for doing the job that she's doing. It takes a very special person to be a caregiver. I learned that taking care of my mom the summer before she died. In a way it's a type of karma coming back to a person. After all, our folks did the same thing for us when we were incapable. Why not give back and care for them, and if we aren't able to take care of our own, then other folks that need it?
Thanks for the comment. I know that I see life a little bit different than other people, but the way I see it, given time, they'll come around. I enjoy experiencing all facets of life, even cold streams.
Carpe weekend,
Jim

Peter said...

It's such good news to hear you and Rick are coming West. It has be a really hard thing to do, I must remember to keep praying for you as you anticipate the transition. By the way, I love hearing from my "crazy" sister, but, and I think I'm speaking for everyone, what about Rick's toes. We'd love to hear about them.

Anonymous said...

Rick's toes ?