Monday, September 10, 2007

OK, Little bro, you didnt sign, but I'm guessing Dicky boy, right? Accually, according to Rick you are suppose to have the plain, the vanilla has to much sugar. I been missing, how about if we dont move out to the Left coast, you come out here and stay with us awhile. We really dont know what is going to happen. Ricks oldest is messing up really bad with drinking and bad friends and maybe drugs, he could loose his son if he keeps up, between his mom and us, we need to make sure our grandson is going to be ok, he's almost 5.
How are you doing??? I think of you everyday. Sorry if I have been {fluid) like Suzzi says, in the little time I can use my laptop, I don't like the phone and I'm terrible at writing.
After beening away from home 3-4 weeks at a time, there is so much to do around the house. I love it when ever you call, and I am never to busy to talk. LOL Bonnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to not using the phone. after a day or a week of days tlake this last week i just want to crawl in a cave or sit by a creek or just veg.
we had 3 drivers quit and also my dispatcher has left. so im stuck doing all the local deliveries and trying to help the dispatcher with routing my itenarary. NOT MY JOB!!
Im not sure what the term "fluid" means. but I would assume that it has the idea aof being able to do as you please? That for sure isnt driving truck. meeting deadlines, dealing with traffic, dealing with yuppies in their SUVs, People that dont know thaat a truck wont stop on a dime and you have 80,000 lbs of weight under you, the guy that likes to tailgate so you cant see him in your mirrors. getting cut off and having to slam your breaks on as to not hit him. ya, i would say thats being fluid.
Im venting.