Sunday, September 9, 2007

OK, I have issues!!! I love hearing from my crazy brothers, but what about you girls. Other than Glenda and me, hardly any of the higher level speciese of the the family ever communicate, I know it's hard to get a word in edgewise with these gabby men, but come on girls, let's try to do our share of yacking. I'd love to hear from all my dear sisters and that means my sister inlaws and nieces.
I do not do the slug mail thing. Just a hi, I'm doing this or that or nothing.
And Yes Jimbo, we are going to try to clear out a lot of excess material stuff. I have a bad habit visiting antique, stores, way to many collections. Rick and I are really feeling the need to sell, sell, sell, and get our lives more simple. It's so true, the more you have, the more tied down. Oregon is looking better all the time.
We'll see if we can even sell this place, or find jobs back there.
Peter, did Suzy give you a new email address, does anyone have it, the 1690 one didn't go thru for me, neither did Lili's. Later alligators LOL BJ

3 comments:

other said...

Yea, I think the 1690 address is still good. She doesn't check her mail much, and she's awfully busy doing dishes. Can't wait to see you again. Peter

Anonymous said...

always the same .. my adress is 1690 Taylor ST. Eugene OR 97402

My Email suzzi1690@hotmail.com

I'm pretty easy to locate Bonnie .. you're the one who is fluid at this time in our lives.

My Ph. # is still 541-484-6312 .. home/buisness

Anonymous said...

Bonnnie and Ricj, Ill trade you. you move here Ill move to the Hills. getting to liberal around here.