Saturday, September 22, 2007

I love the fall!

Today was one of those 'Carpe diem' kind of days. Sandi and I went on a hike today to a local trail that I had hiked down before, but not up. Today we did both, three miles UP and three miles DOWN. It took us three hours. The fall colors are just now starting to change. I felt pretty good about it until I saw this twenty-something guy running both ways. Wow, that sure put me in my place. Then we drove to Cave Junction to one of our favorite places, 'Taylor's Sausage,' and had a hot dog. Then we found a log on the way back home and cut a pickup load of wood. To cap it off I got to go go skinny-dipping in a crystal clear, and, yes, cool creek. So far, this is the type of weekend when I have so much fun that I have to get back to work so I can get some rest! I love the fall season.
Jim




See, this exercising thing is paying off!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh great, you just added to my list. the mental picture of you skinny dipping. now i have to get therapy.

Peter said...

Dick must have lots and lots of mental pictures!

other said...

Don't worry, there'll be no pictures of my posterior for posterity.
Jim

Peter said...

possitivly?

other said...

to many, but not of just that.

Anonymous said...

CAn anyone help me figure out how to post pictures !

Jim said...

Dick will probably tell you that, "With a Mac, it's a piece of cake."

But, I'll tell you how I do it with a PC. First, I save my image to my desktop. It's easier to find. You will be able to see it as an icon with a number if you're successful to this stage. Second, when you open up Blogger to post a blog there is a small icon above where you enter text. Click on it and it a browse window will come up. Select desktop and it will list all the programs that you can see as icons on your desktop. Whatever number your image has been saved to, select that to download. It'll take a moment, then just select view in another window.
Now, Peter, explain it a simpler way.

Jim

Peter said...

I don't think I could say it any easier, except to say the photo image icon is the second from the right and just above the text area. Like Jim said you have to know where the image file is when the next window comes up and you click on 'browse'.

other said...

HUH ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim said...

Must be a Mac person with the 'HUH' question?
Jim

Anonymous said...

LOL yep , sorry, I thought I signed it. twas I !!!!!