Monday, September 17, 2007

Justin sent this out to his my-space blog.....wow

There was a fight in a McDonalds Parking lot Saturday . A little girl's parents fight almost every night. One night the Dad comes home drunk and mad. He pulls out a gun and shoots his wife then turns the gun on himself. The little girl sits behind the couch crying. The Police come and takes the little girl to an orphanage. She walks into the bedroom, and there is a picture of Jesus on the cross.

Girl says "How id that man get off of that?"
Teacher says "He didn't.
Girl: Yes, he did.
Teacher: No, he didn't
Girl: Yes He did. He always sat next to me when my parents fought, and he told me everything would be ok.

You never know who might be watching. Remember The Bible says" If you deny Jesus in front of man, He will deny you in front of his Father."


Note: Justin sent these kind of blogs out to 50 friends, and one of his friends is me.lol. I sent it out to all my friends saying how proud of him I am. He has more faith at 17 then I did.lol. but I did alway have Jesus sitting by me in the bedroom growing up. That is when I got to know the Lord. Justin sent me this and it's made me cry 3 times. He loves the song wonderfull by everclear. And that is how him and I both grew up. Life is better now and yes Jesus taught me to lean on him. listen to the song and I hope you can see what I mean. hugs love ya.

from Lueria Miller ( Alicia) daughter and my son Justin Davis 17.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Proverbs 10:1 The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: (and mother)

Jim said...

Lueria, Rich, and family,
Great story. I've read quite a few times that many young children are able to see 'angels' that adults cannot. As they get older this ability to these beings diminish.

Also, the things you guys are doing as parents, keep doing it. We found that the more we were involved in our children growing up, the closer they stayed to us.

Last, good choice on the Volvo. Andrew totaled Sandi's S40 after falling asleep after too much play and not enough sleep, and basically walked away from it. I'm a believer!

Jim

Anonymous said...

There is so much love in the hearts of our young .. ' and a child shall lead them ' . I know my kids and gr kids brought me back to the reality of ' life '. How wonderful a 17 year old can share his faith in such a simple way that can touch the hearts of others. Love to all.