Friday, May 22, 2009

Car Wrecks

My Grandaughter Bianca was in a car wreck this evening. It was a 4 car collision. One of those that starts and you just can't avoid. Yeah, she came in 4th and her car was totaled. And what a sweet car it was.

Oh she is ok. I took her to urgent care because she banged her already not ok knee up, bruised her arm and her seat belt slashed her neck. She will be siore tomorrow and her knee is worse for wear & the cut on her neck freaks me out.

Her car was customized and the air bag didnot go off, due to a custom wheel. Good thing she didn't need it. The car got severe front end damage.

The real bummer, is her puppy was in the car and was thrown to the front. She jumped out of the car into highway traffic. Bianca's boyfriend chased it as far as he could, but she was totally freaked out and crossed under the highway into a swappy area and disappeared. They are heart broken. We put an ad on Carig's List to see if anyone hit her, saw her or picked her up.

But these little detours in life sure make you look at things differently. Life changes, hoepfully for the better. makes you re-evaluate so much. I am just so thankful that I sent my prayers to God to guard my grandchildren; DAILY/HOURLy >>Even ...

When she called and was hysterical over the phone, I wasn't sure what happened, but I knew she was ok; she was screaming & crying and I just said " Thank you God for watching over my child. " Then I hurried to search Beltline where I thought she had said she was. Thank goodness this is a small town. I found her fairly quickly.

All is well, but I could really do without any more wrecks in this family; PLEASE !!!

8 comments:

ILLA said...

I am glad that they are ok. This sure has bee a week of happenings. Or month even. Give her our love and prayers. This world is crazy and it is only going to get worse. Hope she finds her puppy and that she is ok. Take care and lots of love and prayers.

Illa and family.

Peter said...

Yes, I hope Bianca finds her critter. And am so glad she is OK. A fender bender, with no person damage sometimes is a good thing; helps us stay out of the rat race. Prayers of thanks for her well being going up.

Jim said...

Wow,what a too exciting last few months! We're glad to hear she's ok, but I sure hope her puppy is found.

Bonnie said...

I am so glad Bianca is OK, give her my love. Hope she had ID on her puppy, be sure she checks the animal shelter and anywhere they might turn her in. Put a add in the paper and be sure to check lost and found. I'm sure she has thought of all the possibilities.

lueria said...

oh wow, glad she is ok. scary...feel bad for her with her puppy. I hope you find the puppy. take care. And tell her we send our love.

Teresa Garcia said...

Good gravy... Roads are terrible! I'm really glad that everyone is ok.

Sandi Hooper said...

I can't believe how many people in the family are having wrecks! Wuz up??? I'm glad Bianca is alright, and I hope that the doggie's found soon.

hugs

Glenda said...

I hope Bianca is not too sore by this time. That is so scarey when your kids are in accidents. What I mean is it is bad enough when we are, but when the kids are involved that takes it to another level. Thank the Lord for answered prayers.