Sunday, May 24, 2009

Trip to San Francisco


What a whirlwind of a trip. this is my perspective of the trip and not to compete with Jim, that would be really tough to do.
It was more of a joy than i can express seeing my big sister graduate. To see the reward of so much sacrifice and hard work that she put forth in this endeavor. I am so proud of her.
One of the things i wanted to do for so long was to see the Hayes St apartment. On saturday we ventured off with Glenda and Lydia and got a whirlwind tour. We did spend about an hour at Hayes St and just looked around, for me it was kind of surreal.
Last time I was in S.F. was in 1973. so this was a very special trip.
Well like i have been quoted by Jim, "Pictures are for those that are to lazy to write" so enjoy the slide show.
Dick

2 comments:

Peter said...

Looks like fun. It was a bonus to see Lydia. Too bad the weather in Frisco was so much like Frisco weather.

Glenda said...

Dick - these are great photos. It is so much fun to see the pictures you guys took since my mind was in a whirl and I couldn't hold my camera still!!