Sunday, May 17, 2009

hard times.....

would love to post up pics of good times. but at times I would like to post the up's and downs. Since the last post.

 Mac is in soccer and the star. But she had some hard times tuesday night  with her phone. To say the least the phone is gone and we have been dealing with her being 14 with our bloodline. lol. She has great grades. and needs me to help her keep bounderies. We have a great relationship. we are smiling again. but it happen today. 

The last few weeks dealing with Justin and Job Cob. Last month his teacher left. and they were not learning welding. sad but true. Now they don't know when they will have a teacher. Well then he had a hard time. He then called thursday needed to be picked up.  He has resigned from there. Now looking to see how he can get a welding certificate.  Hands on. He is not good with college. But still he going to sign up. Worried and excited. 

Then the friday day Christian our littlest wrecked on razor bike.  Knocked out 3 teeth. He had to be rushed to an oral surgeon. His mom had 90 min to get the teeth back in his mouth. Sad but she made it. Now they are wired in. And having another surgery this week. Feel bad and miss him.  

Besides that drama with other stuff this month that was heart breaking. Anyway. Funny how we have mothers day and fathers day. What about kids day. lol. I wish I had parents come to my house. Pick up the kids and love on them. I wish I had great talks about how im doing. Anyway Sorry about being so busy. Just want to explain why I'm busy. I love when Im asked what I do for my mom. Does anyone ask what support I have? 

Hugs and again. Love on the family.  Oh my kids are happy and doing better. I know some family wonder what i do. so thought I would explain days I deal with. lol. 

12 comments:

ILLA said...

Sounds like the usual, when it rains, it pours. When you get to see him, give him my love. actually give them all a hug from me. Growing up is hard. Just as hard on the parents as the kids. Just remember that we love you and are there for you. Even when things are down. Take care. Love Aunti Illa

Sandi Hooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandi Hooper said...

That was me who deleted the comment, sorry too many typos for my comfort level... =) What the gist of my post was dear Lueria is that I think that you're doing great, and that every day IS kid day around your place. Your kids are darn lucky to have you in their life. Sorry that sometimes are hard. Everyone says that life is so short, so fast, etc. but sometimes it sure seems like it's just going to keep going forever, doesn't it???

You're great. Hang in there. Jim and I are so inspired by you and Rich.

Jim said...

Lueria,
Sorry to hear of the times you and your family are having. I don't think it's age that makes a person get older, it's being there watching our kids learn through their growing experiences that make us older.

Thinking good thoughts,
Jim

Peter said...

Wow Lueria, so sorry to hear about these problems. I am glad to hear Christian got his teeth back. But he must be in a lot of discomfort. We'll pray that all works out for him. As for Justin, most of us guys can relate to what he is going through. We dream big, change our dreams, try different things, then usually find our nitch. Here's a good scripture you might share with him. Pr 3:6 "In all thy ways acknowledge him(God), and he shall direct thy paths". Justin will be fine, just keep reminding him to do his best, trust in God.

Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say. but i know you and Rich are doing what needs to be done. Dont let the garbage outside of your family get to you. your family is what counts.
ill try to find some info on apprentership programs thru the state for justin.

Teresa Garcia said...

Give them hugs from me, been wondering how you all were doing but figured that life was a fast paced ride.

Unknown said...

Come to think of it: Jim, didn't you have about 500 jobs before settled down?

Jim said...

Peter,
Surely you jest! By my account I've only had about 492 jobs. But you're right, that's about 500. I'm going to sit down and list all the jobs I've had.
Jim

lueria said...

that made me laugh uncle peter. Thank God I found all of you. thank you. oh one hour ago Max our middle son was in a head on accandent. He is with his mom at the hospital. Rich and I are a wreck........but he was ok enough not to go in a amblance. now its been a hard week for all our kids......:)

Peter said...

Wow, you have had a crazy week; but so glad it's better than it could have been. There's always something to be thankful for. Hang in there, we'll pray you get a break. Love you.

Glenda said...

Lueria, I wish I was there to give you a big hug and some help. Here I am looking for volunteer work down here since school will be done in August I need something to keep me out of trouble! Dang, how I wish I could be there for moral support or wash dishes for you or something!! Anything so that you would know how much you are loved. Well, hopefully life settles down for you and your husband sooner rather than later! Please keep us up on how it is going for the kids after all of this...We need to hear the difficult along with the "good."