Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good times..........

Mac is doing great. She has relaxed. Amen. lol. She asked to get some items for a school project. 6 20 oz pop's and cake mix with frosting. I asked "What is the cake mix for?" She said for your birthday cake. lol. How God knew what I needed from her. I just want to have a close relationship with my daughter.  I know we have it. Love it. 

Max was in a car accadent yesterday. He is banged up but doing well. He went to school today to show off his battle scares. lol. You know to impress the girls. Face is swallon and stuff but he is wanting to show off. Good for him. 

Christian has been the hardest. I miss him. He is with his mom. No food hard food for 5 weeks. No bumps or playing neither.  Bummed he was testing for his yellow belt in June. But can't know :(. But oh well. I hope the teeth take.  He has not been is school all week. 

Justin wow he is doing great.  Job Corp didn't work so He came home and found a job in 3 days. His old boss hired him.  She moved to taco time and hired him on the spot.  Not even an application!! He did such a good job with the last job with her.  And I am so happy to announce he is doing summer school at Mt hood community college!! Writing and reading. 9credits!! He did this all in 4 days from coming home. Funny Justin had a teacher tell him "he would not do good in the real world". I am happy to announce I called that teacher yesterday with the news of everything Justin has done. I love that part. lol. Ya i'm his mom. lol. He just came home from his first day at work and I gave him a big hug. I told him how much I love him. 

No worries everyone. I am doing great. Just wanted to give heads up of what I'm up to. God is with us bad and good times. I don't worry about my faith. I just some times feel I'm alone with no one to see what i do for my family.  I don't need cutos. Just at times I feel I let everything go but my kids at times. I do because I ran out of hours in the day!! lol. And in 5 years it will be something else. lol. Thanks and Happy birthday to me. May 20 nice ending of the week. lol


Oh Uncle dick hugs , Aunt Karen hope your doing better. Aunt Glenda congrads to you and Teisha on graduating!  Aunt Bonnie and Aunt Rick sorry about the family loss. May god give you peace and warmth thru this hard time. Uncle Peter take care of Aunt karen :) and enjoy the grandkids and say hi to my cousins. Aunt Illa I worry about you too :) stay strong. Good job being a great mom to your kids. Sandi and Jim you have showed my so much with your kind words with your grand child. thank you for sharing. hugs My mom is doing great. She has pic of herself that turned out great. Ask her for one. You'll love it. xooxoxoxo

8 comments:

lueria said...

treasa and BJ love you guys. hugs

Dick said...

all together now..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LUERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!!

happy 29th kiddo. :)

Illa said...

I am off key but what the heck. Happy Birthday little one. Wish I could have been there. Glad the week is slowing down. We can only take so much in one week.

BJ was here for a couple of hours yesterday. We moved vehicles out of sight. Well, sort of anyway. Still trying to catch up on the weeds. In a week will start on the decks. Got the majority of the lumber paid for. Just have to get it here. If you hear a large crash, no worries, it is only me building it wrong or throwing it away because it won't go up the way I think it should. I have to admit it is a pretty ambitious project and will take most all summer but I intend to get them done. Even if I have to pay someone to put the base in. I do intend to get help to do the roof and the lookout platform. Those beams will be too heavy for me to lift.

Teresa is till in Weed taking care of the kids. Athena was home sick yesterday. Some sort of stomach bug. Told Teresa to take her to the Dr. if it lasted longer than a day. She hasn't called so must be ok. Still waiting for an apt. Bummer. All the furniture is still on the flat trailer. Thank heavens that I didn't try to keep the u-haul longer. She found a nice sofa set that she like at the Salvation Army store but I don't have any more room to store it so hopefully in a week or so it will still be there. Probably not but then there might be something else she likes. It was like Lisi's sofa set but in Hunter Green. Really pretty.

Well,better go. I am pooped. Tired of weed whacking and my arms hurt like crazy. Talk to you all later.

love to all. Illa

Peter said...

Happy bday Lueria. I'm do glad to see that things are good.

Sandi Hooper said...

Lueria, when it rains, it pours, doesn't it? Well, you survived this round. It'll help you remember this birthday in the future, you know. That's how Jim and I remember all of our special occasions: which one of the kids went to the ER that time... I figure, go ahead and get all the calamity outta the way for the year. So, I hope that this is a good, peaceful, prosperous year for you!

Jim said...

Wow! What a week. Do you think that it had anything to do with your birthday? Just to be on the safe side, maybe you should quit having birthdays.
I'm glad life has slowed down a bit. Have a peaceful rest of the month.
Jim

Teresa Garcia said...

Happy birthday Leuria. Definitely sounds like a whirlwind week. Tell everyone hello and give them hugs for me.

Meanwhile... Athena's stomach bug checked out as just a stomach bug and not what I had been afraid of. She's recovering well and back in school, now I've got it. One of Adam's friends, real nice person that's been helping with cleaning, stayed the night and went out of her way to help me out and to help gets the kids to stay in bed.

Love to you all, another of my friends told me to go to bed a while ago... so I'm going to listen and get some more shut eye while I can.

Dick said...

Boy I see what im missing not having kids. i am glad that i can live vicariously thru some of you.