Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's OK, no cheeks here....

Do you know how difficult it is to get into the water when you're in a hurry and the flash goes off too early? Let me tell you, it's not as easy as it seems. Let's just say I had to delete more than a few pictures.

Ohmah and I went up to Dry Lake today. The same place Dick and I went when he was down here. I had planned to paddle around in the lake, and if I found some wood on the way up cut a load of wood. There were too many people at the lake so I went down to the creek and took a dip. The flowers were in bloom and the air was warm. It was a good day to "Get Out."



Jim

1 comment:

ILLA said...

I love rhodedendrons but they won't grow here. It is too cold. Same for Azeleas. Looks like you had a great time. Beautiful day. I had to work, then when got home, sat down for a cup of coffee and fell asleep for an hour. Had the TV on to the races and up and fell asleep anyway. Got up and got the roof fixed. So that is done now at least. No to do some other stuff on the list. I have barely tapped it. I think I actually added to it. Oh well, price you pay for having your own place.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Love to you all. Illa