Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday ... to all the May Family Birthdays!

Lots of birthdays this month. My G. daughter is 6 today. My neice Judy was 50, Lauria geez almost 40 !! (Hey we'll have to have a big one for that big one !!!) Spent a few hours with the twins and Jess. It was nice. Due to our little family drama, THE WRECK !!! I didn't get their birthday presents finished; what do you get someone who has too much of everything? So I had to put some thought and work into it >>>>

Wanted to let everyone know, the PUPPY is found. Everyone has been searching since Fri. evening for her. Today they got a big search party out and combed the side of the freeway. They heard her crying, poor little thing, and called her. She crawled out of the bushes. She had huddled there for all this time, too terrified to move. She is fine. But I'll take her in tomorrow and have her checked out.

So all is well.

Hey Peter, I said NO MORE WRECKS >>>> This means check tires, brakes etc ... before traveling !!!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am so glad to hear you found the puppy.

HEY LILI AND LISI, WE ARE THE SAME AGE FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS, THAT IS SO WEIRD. I know this happens every year but as I decided this year we were really triplet, I just couldn't wait to get out and start trouble.

Jim said...

Yes, all those that may have a birthday in May, have a Happy Birthday!
We're glad that the puppy was found. I was wondering about that. It's one of those things that I want to ask about but don't exactly know how to pose the question. Animals can really become a part of a family very quickly.
Jim

Teresa Garcia said...

That's GREAT that the puppy was found. Makes me really happy.

I have been a good girl... I had my tires rotated, got my oil change and lube... etc. So less chance of something happening on my part.

Dad rubbed off on me. I remember getting out in the truck at midnight to leave on our family treks, and waiting for him to finish checking oil level and other under the hood stuff.

lueria said...

i have been praying for the puppy. How sweet she stayed there waiting. good for you to search for her. hugs that made my night

Sandi Hooper said...

Happy b'day to all May people. I always wished I'd been born in May.

And Suzi, I am so glad to hear that the puppy is home again. What a wonderful thing after so much stress. Made my morning. =)

Bonnie said...

Suzy
How is Bianca doing? Sometimes you don't feel anything untill several days after an accident. I bet she is sore. I'm sure she is so relieved just to have found her little dog. Let us knw how they both are.
I'm glad you were able to be there with Lili and Lisi on their birthdays, I really wish I could have too. We still talk about selling everything and moving back West. Rick mom really misses him and we miss her. She is more of a mom to me than my mom was.

Peter said...

Karen and I got to our camp place in Colorado. Hooray, no more flats! And yes Teresa, I'll try to do better on checking my tires. That's pretty bad when a 'girl' does better than a guy maintaining her vehicle. Just kiiiiddddinnnng. But really, I should know better. Must be Karen's fault, she didn't remind me. Really nice here. Plenty of sunshine.