Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'M BACK

Hey, I'm back,thanks Benito, I thought I tried that but guess I did something wrong.
I love this new laptop, it's a SYSTEMAX, has anyone heard of one.
Glad to hear everyone is surviving the bad weather. Rick has been going through some bad stuff but wont take any chances. He wanted to send a message on the blog when he was home but couldn't because computer was on the blink. He said to say hi and send his love.
I'm really excited, I'm trying to plan a trip to see Suzy soon. I have to do it when Rick can be home for the dogs.
Hey Jim, are you saying you don't know what my old email name means. LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey !! Great to see it back and working !! You need to keep Jim and Peter in line here. They start writing and I don't know if they are cussing or what so I have to read the dictionary to find out.

Peter said...

Well, it's good to have one of our prodigalz back! Bonnie's the 'good' sister. Not like some who's names I wont mention (but their initials are G,L,L&S)

Anonymous said...

ill use "OLDSPINCTERBREEZE"

Jim said...

Yeh, call me slowwwww. I don't/didn't know the legacy of your email address.
Jim

Anonymous said...

Oh ha Benito, You are the to and I am the ta. I meant to correct that but got sidetracked trying to insert a picture from xmas.
Hey did anyone blow up the house Peter made? Well not blow it up but enlarge the picture. There is a lot detail in that house. How long did it take you to build? I hope the girls take good care of it, it will mean a lot to them when they get older.
Rick is the one that chose that name for my xmail. Prepare to get a lot of comments about it Dick. Acually it fits you Dick, just kidding. I'm so prim and proper abd all that you know. Careful, Dick, I can read your mind. OK, I had it coming.

Peter said...

It probably took about 60 hrs. total. Since there wasn't anything for me to do outside, it was what kept me busy while there. These houses come in kits. They are die cut, but take a long time to separate into the individual pieces. The roof is real cedar pieces that are put on one by one, with the angled pieces cut with the little fine toothed saw that Gracy is holding. Peter