Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lisi, it's meDear everyone

I am doing fine, been down for a couple of weeks, but bounced back up. Thanks for everyones concern. I love you all, and it keeps me going. I've never quite, I keep fighting. Back on my meds, I stopped them for a week, to clear my system out, because I quite smoking, and the pills we upsetting my system. Feeling great and a little restless, my sister can share information on the blog, but when she posted, I had not let her known at that time, so she could not share, but she was able to connect, on the blog, because of the laws in Washington, concerning care givers, and I had not let her know at that time, her statement was true. Now she can, as I am posting this... I keep on fighting, my sister, is typing this for me, so I can connect, would like to have any family visit me, if ever, have plenty of room for family members.... love you all sister Lisi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey !! I see you did it ! Great, now everyone can know you are o.k.
As for the laws in Wash. state vs being a caregiver, we have a right to know since we are related, doesn't mean Lili can't tell us even if she is a caregiver. Now if you don't want us to know, that's a different issue altogether.

Peter said...

Hey Lisi; so good to see your on. Glad to hear your doing well. Quitting smoking, wow that's three of us! Or are there more out there quitting also? I don't think Dick smokes, only when he's mad, comes out his ears.

Did you get the old person info Dick sent? Funny coming from the youngest of us. Well, guess your as old as you feel. Maybe he's the oldest of us. Love yous, PnK

Jim said...

Lisi,
Good to hear that you're feeling better. Whatever news that you're able to share is good.
Love, Jim