Monday, January 21, 2008

WE need another picture of my feet.


They are looking a little sun-distressed aren't they? I took this pic this evening as the moon was peeking through the trees and was wondering what you (all of you) were doing at precisely 5:00 this evening.

Sandi and I went to Cave Junction this afternoon to see the snow as I needed to check out a place I'm taking my class on a field trip on Feb. 1. While it wasn't real snowy it was nice to get out of town for at least the afternoon. It was a very beautiful drive. We have a favorite place to eat lunch (Taylor's Sausage)in Cave Junction, OR, (in the event that you're driving down Hwy 199, and are hungry) that has a VERY good lunch menu. We had to turn around on a favorite logging road because the car couldn't push any more snow with its bumper.

I think that I must be getting more experienced, (unlike Peter, older) as I'm more interested in the political scene. Yes, that's right, I'm listening to Presidential candidate debates.
Jim

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

worst thing is as far as I'm concerned NONE of them impress me. To many say what the people in that area they are in want to hear. At least Bush kept the fight off our soil and even if a lot of people forgot why the fight is on, he didn't. plus he is not afraid to stand up and not cave in.

Sandi Hooper said...

This is the perfect photo of WHY nothing gets done around this place! Dogs, fires, the blog up in the foreground, bare feet kicked up in JANUARY...I'm doomed, I tell ya!

Anonymous said...

saw the temp. outside at 0630 hrs. this morning, Bet Jim could at least have his socks on for that !!!!

Anonymous said...

forgot !! 2 degrees at 0630

Anonymous said...

funny !! I blew up the photo and saw the two flamingos , I'd bet Sandi bought them. Illa bought two just like that for our lawn.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jim, is your bar-b-que cemented together or just set on top of each other?? I forgot to look when we were there We have quite a few blocks left from our old foundation that we could use to make something like that in the yard. I was going to use them for flowers but a pit would be nice too. Just have to figure out where to put it this spring or summer.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can take some better pics of it, like the inside, chimney area. That sort of stuff for us people who build things without instructions or don't read them. Thanks. Illa

Jim said...

What are instructions? I'll take some pics.
Jim

Anonymous said...

I think that is what Illa means. I do something and look at the stuff later. She then tells me I should have read them first. The next day she will do the same and when I remind her she tells me that is different !!?

Anonymous said...

That's cuse I'm ALWAYS Right.